How can Getting Brighter help with my newsletter?
A bit of planning goes a long way when it comes to newsletters - choosing the right tool and managing your subscriber list will help you to make your list more effective and profitable.
Getting Brighter can help you plan out your newsletter strategy, and with creating the content that you will send to your subscribers:
- Choosing services and tools that both deliver the kind of newsletter service you need now and that can grow with your business.
- Helping you understand Canspam and other regulations that you must be aware of when you initiate newsletter campaigns
- Ensuring other elements of your content strategy (Blogs and Website content for instance) are in place to drive newsletter content.
- Ensuring that you have the tools to both measure and act on the results of your newsletter efforts - including planning the appropriate landing pages for specific calls to action in your newsletter.
Should I have a newsletter?
Most organizations and businesses can build a strong business case for utilizing a newsletter format to engage with their mailing list on a regular basis.
The type of business and the expected outcomes will help to determine the frequency and distribution of the newsletter but in general there are many significant benefits to managing and publishing an email newsletter:
- It's Flexible - you can increase or decrease the frequency and distribution to meet either your resources, budget, needs, or engagement.
- Customizable - if you manage your subscriber list carefully you have the ability to tailor newsletter content to your subscribers' interests - including the most relevant information.
- It is a great way to stay top of mind for your customers and to remind them of the great experience they've had working with you in the past.
- Newsletters can help to drive website engagement and traffic.
- Newsletters help to inform potential customers and can move them closer to deciding to work with you.
- measured newsletter engagement can be a powerful tool for improving your search engine optimization and contributing to a comprehensive content strategy.